Case Study: Point Marina Vista
Project Type: Branding, Web Development & Design
An unforgettable setting and endless style are just a few of the promised pleasures that you and your guests will enjoy at Point Marina Vista. Point Marina Vista is the perfect venue for an unforgettable event. Centrally located within the Bay Area.
The PMV Team needed a simple to manage CMS system to allow them to add, edit and delete content as well as maintain their newsletter and many other features.
After careful review of their specific requirements, we recommended an open-source content managements system to setup as the site’s core. From that core, we will design and develop several custom modules to handle the day to day activity of their website.
- CMS Made Simple Core
- PHP/MySQL Database
- Smarty Templates and scripting using ajax for fast display
- Centralized CSS system
- Customized CMSMS System Core
- Customized membership system via many security levels
- Designed site layout and defined all functions/processes UI
- Designed logo within a complete branding package
- Created templates and integrated approved design
- Customized modular feature sets within CMS Made Simple
- Secure Admin Panel for editing all content
- Customized news system and displays
We saved time and money by utilizing an extremely solid CMS system (content management) to handle all content related page edits. We then implemented many tools to assist the editorial team in editing various sections of the site using the secure administration section. We then created several template variations to handle various portions of the site.
Go to Point Marina Vista's website